* denotes affililate links.
Read on for tempting ethical sales. I’ve got my eye on the Everlane Wool Trench and basically everything at Sseko Designs.
- My go-to online shop for everyday basics made transparently and ethically is doing their first ever sale. For the next 5 days, select items are offered at “Pay What You Want” prices up to nearly 50% off. Click here to sign up with my referral link. Click here to shop the sale.
- Sseko Designs*
- My favorite place for ethically made shoes is offering up to 70% off select items in their sale section, including steep discounts on several of their loafer styles. Click here to shop.
- Comfortable, every day knits-with-a-twist brand, Elegantees, has an end of the season sale going on. Click here to shop.
- Fair Indigo
- Fair trade ornaments on sale, up to 60% off original price. Use coupon code, ADORN, for the additional 30% off. Click here to shop.
- People Tree
- Unique, fair trade clothes and accessories from the UK. Select items up to 50% off. Click here to shop.
- Buy the Change
- Get 40% off everything with code, GOODBYE2015, until 1/1/16. Click here to shop.
- All natural skincare. BOGO on select items while supplies last. Click here to shop.
- Up to 60% off coats, hats, sale, and menswear items. Click here to shop.
- Krochet Kids*
- 15% off orders $50 or more with code, 15OFF. Click here to shop.
- Free hammered stacking ring with purchases $25+ purchase with code, NEWYEAR. Click here to shop.
- Fair Indigo
- 30% off everything through January 3 with code, NEWYEARS. Click here to shop.
If you know of any sales I haven’t mentioned, let me know in the comments and I’ll add them!