Want to work with a time-tested ethical blogger?
Now booking ad spots, including Dedicated Posts, Shopping Guides, and Thoughtful Reviews. Special rates available for long term partnerships. Email me below to get started.
Founded in 2013, StyleWise is one of the longest-running ethical fashion and sustainable personal style blogs on the internet. I strive to create a space that is a lasting resource for my readers – no filler, no glossing over the issues – with a lot of hope, thoughtfulness, and attention to complexity.
- Are young, professional women and non-binary folks aged 25-34
- Have an introductory understanding of ethical and sustainable fashion, and are looking to dive deeper
- Appreciate complexity and intersectionality
- Are avid shoppers looking for trustworthy resources
Past Clients include…
- Ana Luisa
- Mata Traders
- Ponto Footwear
- Sela Designs
- Ten Thousand Villages
- Rainforest Alliance
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- 70K Monthly Pageviews
- 40K Monthly Sessions
- 33K Unique Monthly Visitors
- 190K Monthly Pinterest Views
- 3.7K RSS Subscribers
- 3.5K Pinterest Followers
- 400+ Email Subscribers
(Numbers reflect a three-month average, updated June 2021)
- 78% USA + Canada, Australia, UK, & Germany
- 81% Female
- 33% Ages 25-34, 18% 35-44, 17% 18-24
Your brand and product listed in a multi-brand roundup centered around a theme. Includes one paragraph and 2 links. Product not required.
Your product reviewed in a narrative-based Personal Style post. Includes at least one paragraph on the brand and 2 links.
A 700-1,200 word fact-checked, researched post on a brand-relevant topic. Written by Leah, with some exceptions.
Product not required.