Leah Wise and StyleWise are committed to full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) as amended by the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), as well as other federal and state laws pertaining to individuals with disabilities.
It is our priority to ensure that stylewise-blog.com is accessible to all who engage with the site. To that end, we are actively engaged in improving the site according to ADA best practices as outlined by the federal government of the United States of America.
We are working to ensure that all images contain accurate alt text, color contrast is legible, line spacing is appropriate, and fonts and text size meet ADA guidelines. We acknowledge that there are still many improvements to be made, particularly on older content. We regularly update outdated and non-compliant posts to improve accessibility.
If you have any suggestions for improving the site, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessibility Statement for StyleWise
This is an accessibility statement from Leah Wise, owner/operator of StyleWise.
Measures to support accessibility
Leah Wise takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of StyleWise:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. StyleWise is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of StyleWise. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on StyleWise:
- E-mail: email@example.com
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of StyleWise , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for StyleWise:
- Text alternatives for images: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because some posts were not edited to include text alternatives for all images. We are actively working to update all images to include accurate alt text. Please report known issues to StyleWise so that we may improve content as soon as possible..
- Headings: Headings may not accurately describe content because some posts were not edited to include accurate heading titles. We are actively working to update all posts to include accurate headings. Please report known issues to StyleWise so that we may improve content as soon as possible..
- Links: Links may not accurately describe link content because some posts were not edited to include compliant linking practices. We are actively working to update all posts to include compliant linking practices. Please report known issues to StyleWise so that we may improve content as soon as possible..
Please contact Leah Wise at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if you would like to file a formal complaint or make a suggestion.
This statement was created on 12 December 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.