Here they are: 2017’s best performing blog posts according to Google Analytics.
It’s always good to look at this kind of data, because I think it indicates what people “need” when it comes to ethical fashion resources. I work hard on ethical brand roundup posts, so I’m happy to see those performing well. And, of course, my essays are really my babies, so proud to see a few of those here, too.
I’m surprised that my UNDP collaboration, I Was a Climate Change Denier, wasn’t listed, though.
TOP 10 ETHICAL BLOG POSTS OF 2017
1. 6 Ethical Brands That Are Better Than Free People
2. Back to Basics: An Ethical Capsule Wardrobe
3. 5 Ethical Fashion Brands That Are Better Than Forever 21
4. 12 Ethical Alternatives to ModCloth
5. Why I Quit Being an Ethical Purist
6. 10 Ethical & Slow Living Bloggers You Need to Follow
7. 5 Misconceptions About Conscious Consumers
8. 13 Ethical Bras That Put Everyday Comfort First
9. Everlane Wide Leg Crop Pant Review
10. Let’s Talk About the ‘A’ Word