Three very exciting things are happening soon:
- My sister and I are going on our very first sisters-only vacation.
- We’re going to see my sister’s work at a gallery in NYC.
- We’re staying with fellow Ethical Writer, Faye, of Sustaining Life!
This trip is basically all I’ve been thinking about for the last month, so I thought I would put together a “What I’m Packing” post.
- Pack a lightweight shawl or jacket
- Bring a versatile, lightweight crossbody bag
- Pack a portable iPhone charger
- Bring sunglasses!
I’ll be in New York a total of 4 days and this is what I’m packing…
Known Supply Petra Organic Jumpsuit via Krochet Kids
Everlane Linen Tee in Surplus
Metal Water Bottle
I’m still having mixed feelings about what shoes to bring, but my objective is to pack as light as possible because I’m only bringing a backpack, and because I’m very likely to buy some cute vintage clothes while I’m there.
That being said, because the weather still seems to be wavering between spring and summer, I thought I’d be safest packing layering tees to go under the dress and jumpsuit in colors that I can mix and match. It gives me a small amount of variety so I still feel like I have some control over what I wear each day.